Miracle at Your Fingertips!
- Product Reviews
The FIRST 2HD electronic magnifier solution for perfect Image quality
Treat yourself with the clearest image you've ever been offered on a 5-inch electronic magnifier. Zoomax unique 1280*720p screen resolution display creates incredible crystal-clear image and avoid motion blur for any age group. The sensitive HD touch screen also reduces eye strain and increase eye comfort.
Utilizing two 5-megapixel cameras at a resolution of 1280*720p, M5 catches every detail of your reading material. The two cameras were designed in the center at the back for better positioning.
The FIRST and the ONLY combined touchscreen & tactile interface
Through great customer survey on using experience and accessibility, Zoomax developed the first combined interface, adding the power of the touchscreen while maintaining the tactile buttons that are familiar to visually impaired users. Anyone who has ever used a video magnifier will immediately feel comfortable using M5 in traditional/familiar ways, and need only advance to use the touchscreen interface once they feel ready, especially for seniors.
One-flick design to change contrast color
With "one-flick" design on M5's sensitive touch screen, color contrasts could be easily changed in a second. Users can freely flick in any direction to circle around the full color and contrast color modes to your specific needs.
Easy panning of the captured image
Panning is an extension of the viewing experience. When the image is zoomed in, press the screen and pan to view detailed parts of the photo. With the panning features and sharp image quality, one can manage to see very tiny details. Save up to 60 photos.
Easy-to-learn touch gestures
ZOOMAX believes less is more. As other manufacturers start implementing all the functions into complicated touch gestures, ZOOMAX searched out and innovatively redefine touch gestures. Click here to download the Touch Gesture Guide
Hassle free method for changing between reading and distance viewing
To create the best image possible, M5 employs two separate 5-megapixel HD cameras for distance viewing and close/reading mode separately. It can be switched quickly and automatically adapting to the natural position of the visually impaired user.
Ultra-slim and lightweight for on-the-go
Elegant texture is embodied in design. Thinner than 1 inch (20mm), M5 is supremely slim and lightweight with a beautifully crafted body and a weight of just 9.35 oz. (265 g) for ultimate portability.
M5 handle is a detachable handle specially designed for your M5. With fully ergonomic design, M5 handle is comfortable to hold and easy to use.
More information about M5 handle, please click here:
● 2HD image quality
● Favorite color modes
● Real-time crisp image freeze
● Save up to 60 images
● Easy panning to view detailed parts of the photo
● Near and distance viewing by close/open the reading stand
● Connection to PC/monitor via HDMI to have higher magnification
● Intelligently save the last using setting after power off including color mode, magnification, sound, etc.
● Power saving after no operation in 3 minutes
● Special tailored Zoomax protective bag
|Magnification||2.3X ~ 16X, Continuous magnification|
|Color modes||10 high contrast color modes + full color|
3 favorite color modes, including full color
|Screen||5-inch TFT touch screen|
|Camera||Dual camera (5 megapixels)|
|Focus||Auto focus/tap-to-focus under
Fixed focus under near-view mode
|Viewing distance||4.8cm for near-view|
|Input||100 - 240V|
|Weight||265 g / 9.35 oz.|
|Continuous use||Approximately 4 hours|
Depending on Mode and Brightness level settings
|Charging time||Approximately 4.5 hours|
|Dimensions||173mm (L)* 80mm (W)* 20mm (D) / 6.8″ * 3.1″ * 0.8″|
- I Love How Simple Electronic Magnifier M5 Is for Him to Use
- Ms Samantha Smith shared us comments on Electronic Magnifier M5 about her son's use experience in book reading and distance view with touch handheld magnifier.
- Being Able to Read It Myself
- Glad to have a low vision product review from Zoomax Touchscreen Handheld Video Magnifier M5 winner Kirsty McSorley-Hayes in Zoomax reading device campaign!
- The Idea of Creating M5 Is Brilliant
- Ms Theresia Sinulingga shared us her comments on Handheld Video Magnifier M5 about here daughter's use experience in book reading at home and in school or campus with this electronic magnifier.
- Incredible, Portable Device-Product review M5
- Mother of a 7-year-old boy shared her comments about touch handheld video magnifier Zoomax M5 as a reading device for independently reading.